General Job Description: This is a high energy level position responsible for the replenishment of piece parts to our Tools, Heads, and Machines production lines. The position reports to the shipping and receiving Supervisor.
Summary of Main Functions:
• Assist in the receiving, verification, unpacking, and stocking of parts into a centralized warehouse
• Assist with the organization, labeling, bin maintenance and coding of all parts located within the centralized warehouse
• Gather replenishment requests generated by a 2Bin process from the Tools, Heads, and Machines assembly benches
• Properly scan replenishment requests and key in the quantity into the operating system from the centralized warehouse location to the appropriate assembly benches
• Physically return the replenished Bins back to the appropriate assembly bench and gather all empty bins to repeat the process
• Work closely with the aftermarket parts unit to ensure the timely transferring of parts from the consignment program
• Maintain a clean and organized work area following the 5S principles
• Follow all safety requirements
• Additional tasks as may be assigned
1 year material handling experience
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.