ResourceMFG is looking for experienced candidates with MIG, TIG, and Stick welding along with some fabrication. Servicing automotive, military, aerospace, agro equipment (caterpillar equipment), etc. Qualified candidates must have experience welding on Aluminum. If you or some one you know is interested apply now!
- Operates a variety of welding equipment applying appropriate welding processes to prep, join, fabricate, and repair parts of metals.
- Operates a variety of manual and automatic welding equipment to perform joining operations using welding techniques specific to the assigned WPS driven by customer / AWS code standards.
- Responsible to weld parts within our WPS settings and parameters by job.
- Must be able to understand prints and weld symbols and transfer information from them, as well as work instructions, into welded / fabricated components.
- Must be able to pass welding code certification for standard joint configurations (IE: 1F, 2F, 1G) on various materials with MIG welding at a minimum.
- Participate in departmental continuous improvement efforts and support/implement lean initiatives.
- Support the company’s mission, vision and values in performance of daily activities.