ResourceMFG is looking for qualified candidates in the Lansing, MI area to take on a Maintenance Technician position. Pay will depend on experience but will range from $18 to $25 an hour depending on experience. If you or someone you know is interested please feel free to apply now!
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Working knowledge of programmable controllers (PLC)
- Support production in reducing and eliminating equipment / tooling downtime and scrap utilizing good analytical methodologies. (Preventive/Predictive Maintenance and Spare Part Inventory).
- Perform equipment / tooling and facilities preventive maintenance (PM) per schedule provided. Complete all documentation required for PM's.
- Perform repairs as required, and document all activities to maintain objective of less than 30 minutes mean time to repair (MTTR).
- Assist in fabricating and implementing projects, as required.
- Maintain and monitor a healthy and safe work environment utilizing MSDS's for the facility and all company, local, state and federal guidelines.
- Document all activities as required.
- Adhere to all company guidelines for Emergency Evacuation to ensure employee safety.
- Any additional responsibility deemed necessary by management.