ResourceMFG is seeking an Machine Builder for a Direct Hire 1st shift opportunity. The candidate will participate in the manufacturing of quality machines, auxiliary equipment and all sub-assemblies with the use of power and hand tools, precision tools, and any other required tools and/or equipment by performing the following duties:
- Build sub assemblies and/or final machine assemblies with the use of routers drawings, and bills of materials.
- Capable of understanding basic drawings, routings, and B.O.M.’s.
- Documents changes as needed on drawings, routings, and B.O.M.’s.
- Does basic layouts, drilling, tapping, pinning, etc.
- Proficient knowledge and use of all types of pneumatic, hydraulic, and water fittings, fasteners, hoses, etc.
- Basic working knowledge of mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics, as well as ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics. Assists in machine documentation for machine files.
- Assists in building prototype equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with OSHA, MIOSHA, and Company safety standards.
- Build or manufacture to drawing, bill of material, all items to established production quality and quantity as scheduled.
- Proficient use of precision measuring equipment.
- Assist with training of employees when necessary.
- Responsible for maintenance/repair of building/installed equipment or new equipment as assigned.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance and good housekeeping to insure good quality and continuation of safe operation.
- Confer with supervisors, engineering, production personnel or others to resolve manufacturing problems. Report shortages of parts, tools, and materials in a timely manner.
- Operate power equipment and material handling equipment (forklifts, cranes, etc.).
- Must have personal hand tools to perform tasks effectively.
- Develop specifications from general description and draw sketch of part or product to be manufactured.
- Responsible for submitting daily time accounting and payroll information or other paperwork requested.
- Other duties as assigned.