Machine Operator needed in the Woodridge area
GENERAL PURPOSE:The Affixing operator maintains machine workflow to meet due dates for assigned machine.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Operates machinery to keep up with scheduled workload.
- Looks-up and understands customer requirements.
- Sets up and operates affixing equipment to achieve customer requirements.
- Sets up and operates camera systems per job specifications.
- Adheres to MPS QC processes.
- Sets up labeler.
- Sets up packaging.
- Performs necessary adjustments to keep production running.
- Maintains 5S conditions.
- Enters accurate counts into Prism system.
- Performs necessary preventative maintenance to ensure machines are running at peak performance.
- Makes inventory adjustments as needed.