ResourceMFG is seeking a Quality Assurance Tech for the Woodridge, IL area!
3rd shift (10:00 PM - 6:00 AM)
GENERAL PURPOSE: Responsible for supporting all aspects of the quality system to help establish, train and audit processes across the Company to ensure the required goals are being achieved. The processes will be documented in and consistent with the Quality Management Systems (QMS) requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Performs AQL (Acceptable Quality Limits) Inspections of Raw Materials, In-Process Audits, and Final Inspections to ensure product quality standards are met throughout the manufacturing process.
• Provides/initiates feedback report for quality failure.
• Organizes offline inspection activities (Documentation, Inspection Criteria, etc.).
• Documents any internal/external product/process related non-conformity in ER (Errors Report) system.
• Provides necessary support to resolve customer ER’s and other quality related issues.
• Provides detailed information of AQL failure to appropriate management.
• Performs other job duties as assigned
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
• 1-3 years’ experience in a quality role required.
• Ability to read and write instructions and correspondence.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
• Should be able to take and pass basic reading test.
• Strong mathematical skills.
• Ability to take and pass color vision test.
• Intermediate computer skills (email, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, etc.)
• Maintain good attendance.
• Willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.