We're looking for experienced Order Pickers in Oak Lawn for a great company.
Pay begins at $12 and can go up, based on experience and shift.
The Order Picker fills work orders by accurately identifying and pulling materials and delivering them to the requested destination.
- Picks parts of various size, shape, and weight according to work orders
- Places parts carefully in kits to avoid damage *Delivers parts orders to the requested work site
- Meets expectations for number and accuracy of work orders filled
- Uses sit-down and stand-up forklifts, narrow-aisle trucks, and other material handling equipment; following all safety rules
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat and complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Reads and maintains information in the inventory system, ensuring accurate records
We offer competitive pay, benefits, and free college tuition to advance your career!