Experienced Receiving Clerk needed in the Oak Lawn area!
The Receiving Clerk performs receiving tasks, including receiving and unloading items, verifying shipment condition, and keeping computer records.
- Receives and unloads vendor shipments
- Reviews shipping information and confirms shipments are correct, including contents and quantities
- Inspects shipments for damage or defects
- Operates forklifts, carts, and other equipment
- Communicates with drivers, vendors, and purchasing staff
- Maintains computer records of received items
Why choose ResourceMFG? We offer competitive pay, benefits and free college training to advance your career!
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with receiving a plus
- Licensed forklift truck operator
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements
- Computer skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and write English and use basic math
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Team oriented
- Good organization skills
- Good time management skills