ResourceMFG is currently seeking Assemblers in the plastic manufacturing field in Beecher, IL!
First and Second shift available!
The perfect candidate will be able to perform a variety of duties, which include the simple assembly of parts, the prepping of parts for further production processes, and the final cleaning of products before shipping.
- Remove small quantities of plastic flashing with hand files, scrapers, or sanders to produce cosmetically appealing and proper fitting parts
- Cut, grind and trim a variety of parts, either composite or plastic, as required for proper fit
- Prepare parts for further production processes, in particular foaming operations
- Assemble parts together with adhesives, bolts, screws, rivets, or other fasteners
- Clean products prior to shipping
- Use a hand pallet jack to move parts in and out of the area
- Maintain all tools and equipment in proper working condition
- Make efficient use of shop supplies and materials
- Maintain good housekeeping practices in the work area
- Continually practice safe operation and handling of all equipment, raw materials and products throughout the entire plant.
- 6 months Assembler experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
- Ability to add and subtract in all units of measure, using whole numbers
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional variables, common fractions
- Ability to use and accurately read a tape measure