Resource MFG is looking for candidates to work with their Sanitation Department. Client is a Commercial Bakery in need of candidates for 1st shift.
- Ensure all procedures are being followed like Lock out tag out, and chemical handling.
- Perform Machine breakdown for cleaning purposes
- disassemble and reassemble production equipment.
- Make sure all areas stay clean
- Clean and dispose of waste, removing all trash to appropriate compactors
- Sweep/mop warehouse floors manually
- Ability to clean and sanitize factory equipment
- Physically able to clean in difficult areas.
- Able to stand the entire shift and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a non climate controlled facility
Must work weekends
1st shift 6AM-2PM
- Be able to work with others in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent manual dexterity; strong physical endurance; ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to use cleaning and sanitizing chemicals.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends.
- Must wear non-slip shoes, long pants and a T-Shirt
- Cannot use any Jewelry or fake nails.
- Must work weekends (2 days off during the week)
- Reliable transportation a must (Area with no public transportation)
- Able to work undependable and with self initiative.
- Candidate self motivated and able to work under little to no supervision.
We are the nation’s first and largest agency focused specifically on manufacturing. We work hard for you to find a good job, good pay, and a safe environment. We are your advocate for a stepping stone to a career in manufacturing