ResourceMFG is currently hiring for an Assembler in the Colorado Springs area!
This is a position that requires the ability to work directly from drawing, schematics, wiring diagrams, and work instructions with minimum supervision.
- Committed to continuous improvement activities and capable of managing multiple projects in a fast paced, constantly improving environment.
- A self-motivated, a team player capable of seamlessly working with engineers, management and production personnel.
- Electro-mechanical assembly of printed circuit boards, electronics chassis’, cables and various mechanical assemblies.
- Equivalent of 5+ years of electrical assembly of circuit boards and cable assemblies
- Very well versed in production assembly methods and skills that include soldering, solder removal, use of microscopes, and cleaning techniques.
- Aptitude to work directly from drawings, schematics, wiring diagrams and verbal instructions with minimum supervision
- Ability to identify common electronic components such as capacitors, resistors, connector types, wiring and cables
- Must pass a test for skills of the above requirements