- 1st shift- 6:30 - 2:30 PM
- 2nd shift- 3:00 PM- 11:00 PM
- Wadesboro, NC
Sets up and operates computerized numerically controlled turning centers to perform machining operations such as drilling, turning, boring, facing and threading parts such as castings, forgings and bar stock by performing the following duties:
- Reads process sheets, blueprints to determine machining to be done, dimensional specifications, set up and operating requirements
- Mounts work piece between centers
- Selects and installs preset tooling in tool posts, turrets or index heads.
- Inspects first piece Sets tools before positioning them in lathe.
- Sets up and operates another machine tool during machining cycles.
- Machines metallic and nonmetallic materials
- One year certificate from college or technical school or 3-6 months related experience or training
- Strong Math skills