Now Hiring for an END CENTER MECHANIC!
• Read technical manuals to understand equipment and controls
• Installs, maintains, or repairs equipment for the manufacturing of aluminum beverage ends
• Disassembles machinery and equipment when there is a problem
• Repair or replace broken or malfunctioning components
• Perform test and collect samples to verify that the machine is running smoothly and with quality - ESE knowledge - Equipment Setup Evaluation
• Adjust and calibrate equipment and machinery to optimal specifications
• Detect minor problems by performing basic diagnostic tests
• Clean and lubricate equipment or machinery • Check the performance of machinery
• Adjust equipment to insure proper operation.
• Ensures all equipment. guards, and safety devices are in place at all times, and follows safe work procedures and safety rules
• Keeps equipment and all areas safe, clean, and organized through proper housekeeping
• Can perform effective reporting of coil usage and process control
• Can operate forklifts or other large equipment needed for material moving and/or repairs to equipment
• Performs other related duties as required Forklift duties as required), and monitor inventory for use of short pallets.
What You Will Love about Us:
• We offer Learning In-demand skills on your own schedule
• Health Benefits: medical with HAS and FSA options, dental and vision
• High School diploma or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of production experience including
• 1+ year of mechanical experience
• Ability to read and understand procedures in English.
• Ability to troubleshoot mechanical equipment in production environment; hands-on; strong attention to detail.
• Specific vision abilities required such as: close vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus, no color blindness. What you