Pay : $11 per hour 2nd shift Sunday – Friday 11:30am – 10:00PM(Sunday start time is
Resource MFG is currently hiring for cold storage general labor associates.
- 2nd shift Sunday – Friday 11:30am – 8:00pm (Sunday start time is 10:30am) 1 day off during the week and Saturday off
- 3rd shift Sunday – Friday 8pm – 5am 1 day off during the week and Saturday off
Cold Storage General Labor:
- Associates will do various positions in selecting orders, loading orders and unloading trucks, checking orders, and quality control
- Primary job responsibilities:
- will be reading order labels and picking orders assigned to you by your supervisor.
- The job requires you to work in a refrigerated environment with temperatures ranging from 0-28 degrees.
- The job also requires a full range of physical activity including bending and lifting
- You will be trained and certified to operate stand-up tow motors and pallet jacks.
- Tasks and Duties Select pallets, cases and/or bags of dry or frozen goods to fill customer orders from multi-level rack storage systems.
- Manually load items on pallets, move to the loading dock staging area with an electric pallet jack, shrink wrap and label items.
- Label and ready the order for shipment. Dispose of or replace empty pallets, cardboard packing, wood debris and strapping to proper receptacles or areas.
- Keep work area clean.
1 year general labor in warehouse environment
6 months picking/packing experience
High attention to detail
Free online training