Immediate Opening in Production
We have a production associate position as a Spacer in the Glass Department on 2nd shift for a fast paced manufacturer in Kinston. Are you looking for a position that offers multiple benefits? Do you have a great work ethic? If yes, we need YOU!
What do you need to be considered for this position?
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to regularly lift and/or move 45 pounds or more.
• Team oriented with ability to work in a diverse work force.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Work overtime as required.
• Ability to add, subtract, work with fractions
• Use, understand, and thoroughly read a tape measure
Steel toed shoes required. Safety glasses and earplugs will be provided. Expectations: Ability and means to get to work every day on time and to work hours required which may include overtime hours. Adhere to all safety rules to provide a safe working environment. Able to stand throughout an 8-12 hr. shift. Hours vary by line.
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.