Now Hiring for Assemblers in the Hamptonville area!
Shift: 3rd shift 10:00pm-6:30am
- Able to read assembly prints and tape measure
- Able to take direction and have an open mind.
- Ability to be very flexible to move from one task to another.
- Need to know how to use hand tools proficiently.
- Able to work in a team environment and maintain good personal Hygiene.
- Need to have own basic metric tools.
- Great work ethic and be reliable.
- Being able to have attention to detail is a must.
- Able to stand long periods of time.
- Able to lift 75 lbs.
- Able to squat, bend and work off ladders.
- Electrical knowledge and how circuits work.
- Experience in wiring machinery.
- Previous pneumatic installation experience.
- Knowledge of how to use precision measure equipment