Experienced Machine Operator needed for international manufacturer of non-woven products.
This position is very technical which requires strong computer experience, strong math to convert decimals and fractions and requires a solid understanding of manufacturing processes and the purpose of speeds and feeds of machines. T
This job also has very physical aspects that require heavy lifting, using tools to include shovels, rakes to move materials in to the Furnace. While the temperatures of the machine reach 3200 degrees to extrude the ceramic the tender will not be exposed to the heat.
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 Depending on Experience and Technical Ability
Shift: 12 Hour Nights 6pm - 6am rotating days
Qualified candidates email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ability to monitor multiple computer screens at one time and keep close checks on calculations feeding from the machine
- Strong math ability to convert fractions to decimals to make adjustments to maintain consistency with speeds and feeds
- Previous experience working with either plastics or composite extrusion, blow molding or injection molding. While the product is different the process are similar
- Physically demanding 50% of the time will be moving materials and keeping area clean by using shovels, rakes and wooden poles.
- Documenting and reporting constantly