Production Metal Fabricator/Welder
Spicewood manufacturing company looking to hire full-time Production Metal Fabricator/Welder immediately.
Full-time, contract-to-hire (approx. 3 mo. probationary period before eligible for permanent hire by company for good performance, attendance, etc.)
1st Shift, 6:30 am to 3:00 pm, Monday thru Friday (with occasional mandatory overtime, based on business needs)
Production Metal Fabricator/Welder Job Duties/Description:
- Report directly to Production Manager as member of the fabrication team.
- Efficiently fabricate metal pieces in the manufacture of finished products that meet strict dimensions.
- Performs duties in safe and effective manner within allotted timeframes in order to meet production deadlines. Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Experience TIG and MIG welding steel and aluminum required.
- Experience reading and interpreting production drawings required.
- Experienced using and skilled in the use of general metalworking tools, such as sanders, drill presses, grinders, saws, etc.
- Able to complete a standardized RSWD written test and a welding test required.
- The ability to work mainly in production facility and occasionally in the field at commercial and residential locations, sometimes in areas exposed to elements, and with higher than normal levels of noise, chemical odors, etc. required
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. required.