Technician I needed in the Newnan, GA Area with Resource MFG
Responsible for technical support of one or more product lines.
Position includes day-to-day responsibilities of keeping product lines running smoothly and responsibilities for long-term improvement of the production process.
• Evaluate, troubleshoot and repair production units.
• Improve production quality and throughput by designing test programs that include any or all of the following; custom test fixtures and jigs, off the shelf or custom hardware, off the shelf or custom software.
• Write and maintain production procedures.
• Work with QA to identify and correct production failure trends.
• Train line operators on operation of equipment as well as new procedures.
• Performs all work safely and contributes to improving safety in the workplace.
• Performs other duties as required or as directed by circumstances.
• Working knowledge of Analog and Digital circuitry.
• Must possess strong electromechanical and electronics troubleshooting skills to the component level. • Must possess strong motivation and self-initiative.
• Must possess be detail-oriented.
• Must possess good written & verbal communications skills.
• Must possess a willingness to learn.
• Must possess soldering, desoldering and assembly skills.
• Working knowledge and ability to operate basic electronics troubleshooting equipment, such as metering and oscilloscopes.
Education: Electronics Technology Associates Degree Required.
Experience: Four to six years as an engineering or manufacturing technician in an electronics environment. Basic PC skills required. Familiarity with Autocad is a plus. Some basic programming knowledge preferred.
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.