- Setting up the tool as per Daily Schedule using Mold Set up Checklist and fill out necessary paper work.
- Troubleshoot molding problems and document process and changes accordingly.
- Help to train Material Handlers and be able to cover the shift for the Supervisor when necessary.
- The employee is required to work in a moderate noise levels and hot environment.
Temp to hire position
Pay rate Based on experience
2nd shift: 3-11 pm - Monday to Friday
Immediate Job offer extended at time of interview/Tour!
- Work in a hot environment
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be strong independent and proactive candidate