This job is no longer available, but here are some other jobs:
Base Pay: Regular
Responsibilities: • Write, read and follow SOP’s, conduct required auditing and inspection to QC standards. • Perform various level...
• Write, read and follow SOP’s, conduct required auditing and inspection to QC standards.
• Perform various levels of inspection: incoming receiving, in-process manufacturing, finished goods process and load verification audits.
• Input data pertinent to quality database systems for capturing, analyzing, and providing timely and accurate reporting and corrective actions.
• Determine from blueprint and specifications the dimensions, finishes, processes and methods of inspection
• Visually examine material or product for surface defects such as holes, mix material, creasing, cracks, pits, discoloration, dimensions, foam dents, foam-voids, delaminating, waviness and flatness.
• Partner with production supervisors and team-leads to train production operators on proper manufacturing of products to required quality standard.
• Train associates
• Prepares CAR notices and disposition noting deviations from specifications on processes or quality.
• Evaluate and create non-conformance material and reports.
• Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
• Participation in weekly quality inspection and auditing sessions.
• Participate in Yellow Lean projects effectively using tool-set and methodology.
• Ability to effectively facilitate Kaizen events on manufacturing floor with crosses functional teams.
• Learn to operator various production equipment such as vacuum table, saws, convoluters, laminators, carousel, and roll pack.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 9.50 per HOUR
Now Hiring for General Production Operators! Job Duties: Be responsible for performing operations as assigned by Production Coordinator&nbs...
Now Hiring for General Production Operators!
What You Will Love About Us:
Base Pay: 9.50 per HOUR
Now hiring for a General Production Operator! Job Duties: • Be responsible for performing operations as assigned by Production Coordina...
Now hiring for a General Production Operator!
• Be responsible for performing operations as assigned by Production Coordinator Responsibilities include:
• Packaging of sheeting using wrapping equipment
• Printing and applying labels as required
• Using forklift to stack and move raw material, finished product, and rework product
• Operating sheeting line equipment as required
• Keeping materials supplied to feeders
• Using the slitting equipment to produce narrow width sheeting or convert salvage sheeting
• Utilizing good documentation practices to complete required documents
• Successfully completing all tasks as assigned by Production CoordinatorApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 14.40 per HOUR
Now Hiring for an END CENTER MECHANIC! Job Duties: • Read technical manuals to understand equipment and controls • Installs,...
Now Hiring for an END CENTER MECHANIC!
• Read technical manuals to understand equipment and controls
• Installs, maintains, or repairs equipment for the manufacturing of aluminum beverage ends
• Disassembles machinery and equipment when there is a problem
• Repair or replace broken or malfunctioning components · ·
• Perform test and collect samples to verify that the machine is running smoothly and with quality - ESE knowledge - Equipment Setup Evaluation
• Adjust and calibrate equipment and machinery to optimal specifications
• Detect minor problems by performing basic diagnostic tests
• Clean and lubricate equipment or machinery • Check the performance of machinery
• Adjust equipment to insure proper operation.
• Ensures all equipment. guards, and safety devices are in place at all times, and follows safe work procedures and safety rules
• Keeps equipment and all areas safe, clean, and organized through proper housekeeping
• Can perform effective reporting of coil usage and process control
• Can operate forklifts or other large equipment needed for material moving and/or repairs to equipment
• Performs other related duties as required Forklift duties as required), and monitor inventory for use of short pallets.
What You Will Love about Us:
• We offer Learning In-demand skills on your own schedule
• Health Benefits: medical with HAS and FSA options, dental and visionApply Now More Info
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.