Sit-down Forklift / Warehouse Associate
Warehouse located in LEMONT, IL is looking to hire for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts Entry Level Forklift Drivers.
1st shift 7:00 am – 7:30 pm 4 days on 4 days off rotating shift.
2nd shift 4:00 pm – 12:30 am Monday to Friday
3rd shift 7:00 pm – 7:30 am 4 days on 4 days of rotating shift.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Follow GMP’s (General Manufacturing Procedures)
- Packaging Sugar 2lb bags up to 50lb bag
- Production line on conveyor belt
- Build and tape corrugated boxes
- Fill boxes with order
- Dusty environment
- May operate a sit down forklift 30% of the time.
- Medical benefits
- Free online courses
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
You must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the job:
- Must know and be able to Operate a Sit down Forklift. Will need to pass our FL certification.
- Able to lift up to 55 Lbs.
- Previous Manufacturing/Warehouse Experience
- Able to work overtime if required
- Ability to read, write and speak English.