***ALL NEW ASSOCIATES HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COMPANY'S INCENTIVE BONUS PLAN!***
- Able to operate/run all equipment, while ensuring quality, safety and production standards are accomplished.
- Ensure satisfactory work is produced.
- Able to use micrometers, calipers, etc
- Ensure the cleanliness and organization of entire job area.
- Maintain daily communication with direct supervisor/lead and other shifts
- Comply with all documentation of quality inspection sheets.
- Generally, perform all other duties as assigned.
- Must be capable of sitting or standing for up to 8 hours
- Ability to lift up-to 10-20 lbs