A great company in SW Dallas is looking for
- Employee must be able to read and understand electrical schematics.
- Repair small equipment and set up and maintain equipment PM schedule.
- Employee will be responsible for: General maintenance of facility plumbing and electrical equipment.
- General up keep of facility.
- Keep equipment in good working order. Keeping equipment clean.
- Request materials require to keep equipment operating.
- Any other tasks assigned by production manager. Requirements: 2-4 years of maintenance experience.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Outlook, Excel). Proper use and maintenance of hand and power tools. Good written and verbal communication skills. Able to keep a neat and organized work area. This position required steel to boots, standing, bending, kneeling, squatting, heavy lifting and operation of hand tools.
Additional Ideal Skills: Forklift