We are seeking technical writers to focus on document creation. Under general supervision, researches, writes, and edits systems documentation, procedures, work instructions and attendant manuals in support of manufacturing and engineering functions related to high technology assembly operation.
Pay: $22.00-$24.00/hr depending on previous experience
Shift : 8:00am- 5:00pm Monday-Friday
- Interviewing SMEs (engineers/developers) to define processes, procedures, and workflows
- Interface and collaborate with cross-functional departments to fully understand products, procedures and processes as well as equipment/machinery to develop SOPs for production departments (quality, production, engineering, maintenance, etc.)
- Create Technical Writing documents with regard to current Good Manufacturing Practices. Ensure accuracy by reviewing documents for completeness and proper authorization for approvals. Coordinate revisions, reviews and approvals
- Interprets and enforces all documentation formatting, standards, policies, and operating procedure requirements
- Identify submission components, communicate documentation standards and coordinate assembly of regulatory dossiers.
- Analyze and evaluate data, extract pertinent information, prepare information abstracts and executive summaries of material searched.
- Ensures a controlled documentation system, record retention, and information services including electronic records retention processes in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Maintains the technical and non-technical documentation change system. Assures procedures are in place to classify and maintain records.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of product information and continuous contacts with team members. Obtain information required to process and release change request through SAP.
- May analyze and evaluate data, extract pertinent information, prepare information abstracts and executive summaries of material searched.