ResourceMFG Is currently looking for Material Handler.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- Service presses by picking up full lifts and taking them to barcode station.
- Once packaged, pick up and take to designated place in finished goods area.
- Supply presses with pallets, containers, boxes etc. whichever is required per customer specifications.
- Requires frequent bending, stooping, stretching, prolonged standing.
- May be required to lift up to 25 pounds continuously throughout an eight (8) hour shift.
- Requires normal vision and hearing range.
- Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate propane or electric-powered forklifts to transport materials between dock, production, shipping areas and barcode station.
- Dumps scrap hoppers as needed.
- Removes finished product from production area and takes it to shipping & receiving area for barcode, finish packaging and put away in finished goods area.
- Performs duties in a safe manner. • Other duties as assigned by Management up to and including being a helper on a press.
- Unload skid supplier and put skids under canopy. Turn packing slip into Shipping and Receiving department.
- Operator Overhead Crane in a safe manner.
- Some computer data entry knowledge required
- Steel-toe shoes, safety glasses, and hearing protection are required when performing duties in production areas
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous forklift experience required.