QC Technician with CNC Machining Experience
A company in Clearwater, FL is seeking an experience QC Tech with CNC machining experience
The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for all dimensional inspections related to CNC Precision Machining, under the direction of the General Manager by following the quality policies and procedures of the Quality Management System.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and can multi-task and successfully manage the demands of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Flexible in response to the dynamic needs of the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills, including, but not limited to MS Office, Outlook, etc.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, and symbols.
- Ability to understand & apply problem solving methods, statistical sampling, & inspection technique.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Able to work collectively with the administrative team.
- Good analytical skills to gather and analyze data and provide feedback to management.
- Self-starter capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Team player comfortable with sharing information and collaborating with and supporting colleagues in completing large and complex projects.
- Accepts ownership and is responsible, dependable, and has an exceptional work ethic.
- Exceptional focus on project follow-through and the ability and understanding needed to thoroughly document project completion.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Exceptional detail orientation needed to maintain 100% accuracy
- 2 medical plans that meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act
- Referral Bonus
- Career advancement opportunities
- Safety incentive program
- Company sponsored employee appreciation programs