Production Associate / Machine Opertaor
PLEASANT PRAIRIE, WI
Start Your New Career Today!
Immediate openings for Production Associates / Machine Operators for one of the largest plastic manufactures in the USA. Plus - Advancement opportunities, Free Online College Courses and competitive pay.
Pay: $11.40 - $11.80 (Based on Shift); Hourly Increase after 30 days!
2nd & 3rd Shifts are Available!
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Assembles products using product or part specification sheets.
- Inspects product, palletizes rejected product for transportation to regrind, performs minor repairs on remaining product and applies labels to product retrieved from the machines or the material handling equipment.
- Packs products into boxes for sale or case packs products according to instructions provided. Stacks or loads boxes or cases onto pallets. Manually stretch wraps pallets for movement to other areas as necessary.
- Properly accounts for all products by completing necessary paperwork so production results and inventory can be accurately recorded.
- Performs troubleshooting activities. Calls Line Lead if trouble is found.
- Monitors levels of materials such as resins, boxes, etc. Calls Line Lead, Raw Material, or Material Handler to replenish any needed supply.
- Produces all of the product planned. Does not allow the machine(s) to overrun parts or product.
- Attends shift start meeting daily.
- Inspects and maintains a clean work area throughout the entire shift. Focuses the last 15 minutes of their shift on cleaning and preparing their work area for the incoming shift.
If you are a motivated and self-directed and have a passion for delivering exceptional quality, strong work ethic, and the desire to learn and grow with a great local team, then we would love to talk to you!!
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred but not necessary
- Ability to understand simple oral and written instruction and be able to communicate orally to small groups of employees.
- Ability to add, subtract, and multiply.
- The employee is regularly required to stand and reach with hands and arms, and perform repetitive tasks.
- The employee may regularly lift and/or move up to 35 pounds
Don't wait - Apply Today!