2nd Shift Postal Admin
$15 to $16/hr.
APPLY NOW - APPLY NOW - APPLY NOW
Call or Text us at 425-446-3357 to set up an interview and instructions how to apply.
Reporting to the Postal Administration Coordinator (PAC). This individual has primary responsibility for diligently preparing all USPS paperwork for outbound shipments. Postal Admin will provide daily verbal and email status reporting, communication with departments to coordinate outbound shipments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Production status reporting
- Data gathering and communication with production team members
- Data Entry, using Microsoft Excel or company MIS System
- Communication with USPS
- Preparation of USPS postage statements
- Mail preparation
- Coordination with Shipping Department
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent educational experience; vocational school or trade apprenticeships a plus
- Must be 18 years of age
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Able to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with team members and all levels of management
- English required and Spanish fluency a plus
- Individual must be able to read and comprehend English to understand work instructions and must have the ability to work well with and lead others with little supervision.
- Proficiency in related computer applications, including MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Work well in a fast-paced environment and with all levels of staff
- Lettershop/Mailroom Industry experience a plus