Experience troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical equipment in an industrial setting
Ability to perform preventative and corrective maintenance in a team atmosphere
Ability to read electrical schematics, hydraulic, and piping diagrams Ability to research parts, drawings, diagrams and schematics PLC troubleshooting and programming experience
• Able to work alone and in a team environment.
• Effective communications skills are required
• Personal Computer (PC) skills
• Machine rebuild, HVAC, welding, cutting, and fitting experience
• Machine leveling, alignment, and installation
• Experience with Computerized Maintenance Systems (COGZ)
• Experience using calipers, indicators, micrometers, multi-meter
• Ability to use shop equipment: such as sanders, drill press, mills, lathe, crane, forklift
• Knowledgeable on air compressors and balancing compressed air systems
Send resumes to Jenny Hooker-Drewery at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.