Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assumes responsibility for Power Equipment Operation.
• Follow safety procedures while operating forklifts, electric and manual pallet jacks.
• Performs and logs daily power equipment inspections.
• Performs and logs battery maintenance.
• Labeling and wrapping of existing products and make product identification signs.
• Once materials are received into Syspro system, move materials onto designated racking with power equipment, and
transfer them in Syspro.
• Transfer of finished products to designated area.
• Transfer of requested manufacturing and production materials to designated areas.
• Cycle counting of bulk materials and packaging components inventory.
• Separate and organize wooden pallets and plastic pallets.
• Supports other warehouse personnel as needed.
• Ensures that warehouse is clean, secure, and well maintained.
• Keeps management appropriately informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
• Attends and participates in staff meetings as required.
• Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned and completes special projects and miscellaneous assignments as required.
• Forklift experience helpful. Certified preferred.
• Must be reliable and on time.
• Able to work flexible shifts, weekends, and/or overtime when required.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs., push/pull heavy pallets through the warehouse.
• Knowledge of warehouse procedures.
• Ability to speak and read
• Well organized.
• Willing to take on any necessary work.
• Cooperative attitude, willingness to meet challenging deadlines if required.
• Able to work successfully with a minimum of oversight.
• Willing to work hard as a team.
• Ability to work quickly within time restraints.
• Accuracy in verifying counts and logging.
• Respect for authority and company policy.
• Safety conscious.
• Solid computer and math skills.
• Computer literacy: especially MS Office