IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN - DOWNTOWN KNOXVILLE
2nd Shift - 2:00PM - 10:30PM - Monday through Friday
Pay Rate Starting at $11.75/hr - Temp to Hire Opportunity
ResourceMFG is recruiting for a Quality Control Technician for immediate placement in the Downtown Knoxville area. Candidates should have at least 3+ years of quality or operational related experience.
- Support operations departments in producing safe, high quality products. Verify adherence to product & package specifications and standards; familiar with testing & calibration equipment including weigh scales, moisture analyzers, sieve shakers, colorimeters, pH meters, to perform product testing and audit test results. Maintain and calibrate this equipment
- Paperwork. Correctly fill out required process audits in timely manner and turn in to proper departments. Able to follow written instructions to ensure consistent quality monitoring processes
- Perform data entry functions for quality related tests as required
- Perform monitoring, verification and validation activities to ensure that all products leaving the facility meet the facility Food Safety and Quality Plans
- Ensure the operation is providing food-safe, quality products which meet or exceed all product specifications and regulatory requirements
- Help to lead efforts to identify and correct any causes of non-conformance in the manufacturing processes
ResourceMFG offers overtime opportunities, a referral bonus program, general healthcare benefits and FREE Better Work Life Opportunity online courses.