The operator is responsible for running production at rates up 150-180 per minute. The operator is responsible for maintaining and setting up 3 "Valver, Tipper, and Capper." The operator for in process checks are performed every hour to ensure stability of product weight, and pressure. The operator will be working in a team atmosphere of up to 15 people.
- 1-2 years' experience as a Machine Operator in the packaging industry
- Production knowledge of raw materials,production processes, quality control and other techniques for effective manufacturing preferred.
- Basic Mathematics skills required
- Able to to take direction and unsupervised
- Competent and Attentive
- Effective organizational and task prioritization skills
- Customer focused
- Flexible in dealing with others in the organization, and with work assignment/projects
- Capable of both creative thought and detective reasoning
- Self-Motivated, Ability to work independent of supervision
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and move as needed o perform job duties for length of shift
- Excellent attendance
- Team Player
- Able to stand for 8/hrs
- Steel toes boots
- Able to work on weekends when needed
- Able to to lift at least 50 Pounds
You will be required to complete the following:
- Online Application
- Complete our in branch orientation.
Apply Today/Start Tomorrow