Tampa, FL manufacturer of interior and exterior doors is seeking a Glazer on 2nd Shift
- Examine finished surfaces of product to verify conformance to specifications; then retouch any defective areas.
- Immerse product into coating materials for specified times.
- Read job orders and inspect product to determine work procedures and materials required.
- Rinse, drain, or wipe coated doors to remove excess coating material or to facilitate setting of finish coats on product.
- Clean and maintain tools and equipment, using solvents, brushes, and rags.
- Clean surfaces of doors in preparation for coating
- Performs miscellaneous related duties and carries out special projects as assigned.
- Examine products or work to verify conformance to specifications