Tampa, FL manufacturer of interior and exterior doors is seeking a Assembler/Builder on 1st Shift
- The Position Assembler position works in the manufacturing plant to meet production, quality, and service delivery goals.
- The Assembler performs all duties necessary on assigned tasks while achieving and sustaining the safety, performance and quality expectations of the manufacturing / paint task.
- Will be using hand saws, drills, staple gun, and nail gun.
- Must be able to complete tasks by reading and interpreting shop copies and drawings with little supervision
- Able to perform all duties required to assemble and prep doors, install louvers, glass and sticking
- Seek out, implement and share best practices within and across departments to improve safety, productivity and quality
- Assist in development and implementation of 6S initiatives
- Ability to read and understand all Safety Procedures
- Perform all tasks assigned by the Custom Lead
- Manufacturing/production experience
- Stand/walk for full work shift.
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Ability to understand and follow verbal English spoken instructions
- Physical ability to climb ladders
- Ability to lift and handle 50 pounds
- Perform daily house keeping
- 2 medical plans that meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act
- Referral Bonus
- Career advancement opportunities
- Safety incentive program
- Company sponsored employee appreciation programs