Timing Belt Fabricator (Machine Operator)
- Performs a combination of production tasks, which may include: loading machinery, positioning work, setting up jobs, adjusting and operating machinery.
- Performs visual quality inspection of product prior to and upon completion of assigned work.
- Measures work piece dimensions to assess conformance. Initials work order upon completion of job duty and inspection of work performed as acknowledgment of properly completing task.
- Performs minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines, dies, or work pieces.
- May load and unload materials, parts or products; stock to designated work areas; pack products and may clean surface of machines and work areas.
- Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
- Sets stops or guides as indicated by scale, rule or template.
- Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction.
- Ability to use a calculator and a tape measure.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Must know four (4) or more Fabrication Processes.
- Frequently – Stand and walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently - Lift 20 pounds.
- Occasionally - Lift 40 pounds.
- Ability to operate all machines within assigned department.
Must Have Reliable Transportation As This Positions Is Not On The Bus Line.
(Weekends When Needed)