Service Technician Installer
- Performs a wide variety of semi-repetitive tasks including machine operation, sub assembly and assembly to build routine units.
- Methods and sequence of operation are described by work instructions, parts lists, diagrams or work order.
- Performs repair and installation of belting off-site and on customer’s equipment.
- Prepares and submits service reports. Inspects customer’s equipment to facilitate reports for customers and HCL.
- Demonstrate understanding of joining techniques and methods and proper use of joining tools, equipment and materials. Machine operation, setup, and part production.
- Following all departmental procedures.
- Safe operation of all material handling equipment.
- Utilizing a variety of small hand tools or power tools.
- May operate automatic or semi-automatic machines and assembly equipment.
- May be required to safely handle a variety of adhesives and solvents.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk and/or hear.
- The associate frequently is required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The associate is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to interpret sketches and blueprints.
Must Have Reliable Transportation as this position is not on the bus line.
(Weekends When Needed)
Resumes are required!