Looking for Energetic QA inspectors
• Verify the cased orders as the final accuracy check prior to shipment of finished packaged products for order fulfillment.
• Conducts visual inspection of finished product prior to Shipping. Advise leads and management of issues with product case ID, legibility, damage or wrong case count.
• Perform verifying activity without causing damage to packages, cartons, or item arrangement/fit in case.
• Assists in the cross training of QA auditors in this position.
• Follows Company Rules and Regulations as described in the Employee Handbook.
• Notifies Distribution Center Manager of any suspicious personnel or incidents occurring that relate to plant security.
• Fill out all paperwork as required.
• Mark and label cases, using marking tools.
• Performs quality checks as outlined in the Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Maintains a clean and safe work area, aisles, and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
• Maintain level of sanitation and GMP’s appropriate to a finished product operation.
• Perform housekeeping tasks to include light cleaning, dry waste removal, use of general cleaners on work surfaces.
• Completes tasks and projects as required by NRI.
• Must work overtime as needed.
• Assists in other areas of the operation as required.
• Capable of verifying a specified amount of cases set by Distribution Center Manager during a shift.
Pay rate of $12.00
Schedule: M-F some Saturday 8:00am to 4:30pm
Ability to follow both verbal and written instructions
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.