Fireblock Machine Operator
Fort Worth, TX
Machine Operator - Fireblock is need in the Aerospace industry in the Fort Worth Area.
2nd Shift; 3:15PM - 8:00PM
- Recognize differences between different types of cushions and to know the proper procedures in fireblocking.
- Understand different fireblock materials and how they apply to each work order.
- Stick and cut all sides of fireblock.
- Spot defects and nonconformities and notify lead appropriately.
- Read and understand work orders to verify amount and type of cushions.
- Apply fireblock to foam efficiently.
- Critical attention to detail skills are required.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- **Must be able to train on 1st shift for initial two weeks.**