This job is no longer available, but here are some other jobs:
Base Pay: 16.00-17.00
ResourceMFG is seeking Team Leads for our client located in Detroit, MI. In order to be successful in this position, candidates must have had exper...
SCOPE OF POSITION
Coordinate and monitor the activities of a work group or cell within a warehouse facility. Provide on-the-job training as needed. Ensure completion of work and customer requirements while complying with all company quality and safety processes. May provide input to Supervisor or Operations Manager regarding performance.
• Oversee the inspection process, responsible for the labourers and the inspection of customer products for the assigned tables
• Must lead by example, be organized, and practice good housekeeping skills in all areas of the facility
• Ensure all employees work safely and in accordance with company health and safety policies and procedures
• Report any accidents or incidents that occur within the facility immediately to a supervisor
• Responsible for the coordination of shift start activities prior to start time (table requirements, paperwork, etc.)
• Ensure appropriate tools and materials are available for completion of jobs
• Provide on the job training for any new work instructions when applicable
• Must be accountable for all personnel assigned to specific jobs
• Provide input to Supervisor or Manager regarding performance
• Report any policy or procedure violations to Supervisor or Manager
• Participate, support and comply with all health and safety initiatives and requirements
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 11.00-13.00
ResourceMFG is seeking shipping & receiving clerks for our client in Warren, MI. Job Description: Accurately receive, verify, and record a...
ResourceMFG is seeking shipping & receiving clerks for our client in Warren, MI.
Accurately receive, verify, and record all products coming into/out of client facility. Ensure that all products received or shipped is accurate, organized and readily identifiable. Perform duties in a safe and reliable manner.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 13.50-14.50
ResourceMFG has openings in Shelby Township for Machine Operators. Apply Online! Job Description: Operate and tend to various met...
Hiring for ALL shifts 13.50 an hour ( 2nd has .50 shift premium added for 14.00 an hour and 3rd has shift premium of $1.00 for $14.50 an hour)Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 10.00 per HOUR
ResourceMFG has an immediate opportunity for production associates in Ferndale, MI. This is a full time production job with advancement potential.&...
This is a full time production job with advancement potential. We offer Medical Plans, Referral Bonus Opportunities and a Safety Incentive Program.
1st, 2nd, 3rd shifts available
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
Must be available to work OT and 7 days a week.
Working with food products, washing and cutting vegetable, making salsa and hummus, packaging products. Working in a cold environment.
Tasks To Perform:
Medical Plans Available Referral Bonus Career Advancement Opportunities
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 10.00-10.50
ResourceMfg has an immediate opportunity for packaging/labeling in St. Clair Shores. Work Schedule: Monday - Friday Must be available to work overt...
Monday - Friday
Must be available to work overtime during the week and weekends.
1st Shift: 6 am - 4 pm
2nd Shift: 4 pm - 1:30 am
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.