Welders Wanted! We are hiring welders for a manufacturing company in Litchfield, MI. This position would be responsible to weld metal components together using MIG welding equipment to fabricate or repair products.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities include the following:
- Weld to the specifications called out from print.
- Maintain or excel the speed of an existing production weld line.
- Weld an accurate rendering of a customer’s part from print.
- Performs related tasks such as thermal cutting and grinding.
- Maintain welder equipment, set-up welding machine, changing tip and or nozzles as necessary.
- Changing over wire for welding needs.
- Perform tuning on heat and or wire as needed.
Compensation: $12.00 per hour and up dependent on skill / experience
Work Schedule: 1st shift: 6am – 3pm Monday – Friday
3rd shift: 11pm – 7am Thursday -Sunday
Other duties may be assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Our Company Offers
- Paid Weekly
- Insurance Options
- 90 day hire in with good attendance and job performance.
- Medical: Major Medical, Wellness and Basic plans to choose from
- Term Life
- Short Term Disability
- Preferred Customer Discounts with AT&T and Verizon
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School Diploma, GED or Minimum 2 years’ experience and/or related training.
- Legal Authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone.
- Perform all duties in a professional, productive manner, with emphasis on our Quality, Safety, and Ethic’s Policies.
- Is skillful in the operation of typically used related tools, materials, and equipment.
- Ability to interpret blueprints and manufacturing methodology.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and finish assigned tasks and paperwork in a timely manner.
- Strong math and organization skills.
- Ability to work a part of a team or independently