This job is no longer available, but here are some other jobs:
Base Pay: 12.00 per HOUR
Looking for Energetic QA inspectors • Verify the cased orders as the final accuracy check prior to shipment of finished packaged products for...
Looking for Energetic QA inspectors
• Verify the cased orders as the final accuracy check prior to shipment of finished packaged products for order fulfillment.
• Conducts visual inspection of finished product prior to Shipping. Advise leads and management of issues with product case ID, legibility, damage or wrong case count.
• Perform verifying activity without causing damage to packages, cartons, or item arrangement/fit in case.
• Assists in the cross training of QA auditors in this position.
• Follows Company Rules and Regulations as described in the Employee Handbook.
• Notifies Distribution Center Manager of any suspicious personnel or incidents occurring that relate to plant security.
• Fill out all paperwork as required.
• Mark and label cases, using marking tools.
• Performs quality checks as outlined in the Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Maintains a clean and safe work area, aisles, and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
• Maintain level of sanitation and GMP’s appropriate to a finished product operation.
• Perform housekeeping tasks to include light cleaning, dry waste removal, use of general cleaners on work surfaces.
• Completes tasks and projects as required by NRI.
• Must work overtime as needed.
• Assists in other areas of the operation as required.
• Capable of verifying a specified amount of cases set by Distribution Center Manager during a shift.
Pay rate of $12.00
Schedule: M-F some Saturday 8:00am to 4:30pmApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
• Lead position is expected to make decisions in the absence of the Production Lead and Production Manager relating to work priorities and ind...
• Lead position is expected to make decisions in the absence of the Production Lead and Production Manager relating to work priorities and individual task assignments. • This position is responsible for relieving lines during breaks. • Leads the mid-shift production cleaning crew in nightly sanitation efforts. • Cleaning tasks to include production equipment, floors, ceiling, walls within the production areas. • Follow standard protocols of top-down, dry to wet cleaning for efficiency. • Perform cleaning operations so as not to interfere with manufacturing operations, cross contamination of neighboring equipment, raw materials or stored product. • This position is not responsible for disassembly/reassembly of production equipment machine parts relative to cleaning and sanitizing tasks. • Working knowledge in the proper use of cleaning equipment including steamer, foamer, high pressure washer. • Notify the Maintenance Coordinator and/or Production Manager regarding observed need for mechanical repairs. • Utilize only chemicals, detergents and sanitizers, you have been trained to use. • Review Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for any unfamiliar detergents or sanitizers to be used, to identify possible hazards and appropriate PPEs. (personal protective equipment) • Working knowledge with CIP/cleaning chemicals, (training to be provided). • Verify chemical dilution strengths, particularly for sanitizers. • Record chemicals withdrawn from the chemical cage and keep cage locked when not in active use. • Maintain the work area, organized so not to present safety hazards to self or others. • or food safety cross contact /contamination hazard. • Use of Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) as required by cleaning task. • Preforms required tasks without compromising building security (propping/leaving doors open). • Reports any pest or safety issues observed or reported to you to the QA Manager.
Pay Rate: $15.00 Schedule: Monday - Friday. Some weekends when needed.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 13.00 per HOUR
Nutritional Resource Healthwise in Partnership with Prol...
Nutritional Resource Healthwise in Partnership with Prologistix
Turret Truck/Swing Reach Operator
Job Requirements :
•Must be familiar with Forklift / Order Picking
•Must have at least 3 years of current Order Picking experience •Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
•Must be able to work weekends and holidays Shift: 1st shift Hours 7:30am To 5:00 pm Job Type: Full-time Salary: $13.00 Experience: •Machine Operator: 1 yearApply Now More Info
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.