Resource MFG is currently hiring for a Sheet Metal Fabricator in Parma, Ohio.
1st Shift- 6am-3pm
Pay: varies based on experience
***please submit your pay requirements along with resume***
• Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and
• Fabricate parts to specifications using machine tools such as stamping machines, brakes, shears, saws, etc..
• Measure, examine, and test completed units in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to
specifications, using precision instruments such as micrometers.
• Set up, adjust, and operate all of the basic stamping tools and many specialized or advanced variation tools
in order to perform precision stamping operations.
• Align and secure holding fixtures, punches, attachments, accessories, and materials onto machines.
• Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings, and engineering information in order to determine methods and
sequences of operations needed to fabricate products, and determine product dimensions and tolerances.
• Dismantle machines or equipment, using hand tools and power tools, in order to examine parts for defects and r
replace defective parts where needed.
•Standard shop tools and equipment
• High school graduate or equivalent with 2 year minimum experience in a similar position
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.