ResourceMFG is currently HIRING for Die Setters for a growing local company.
Pay Rate: $15
The Die Setter will be responsible for installing various tools and/or dies into both punch and press brakes to perform various production operations as well as maintain quality during production. Make minor adjustments or repairs to tools and dies.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Perform quality inspections and use the proper measuring tools
• Fill out inspection forms.
• Read and interpret detailed product and piece part drawings.
• Keep track of scrap
• Assign and train production operators in the area
• Acquire and maintain necessary tools for the position
• Keep given work area clean and organized
• Remove die from the machine by leaning, bending and hooking die to chain attached to the fork of forklift
• Will use hand tools to loosen die from the press, leaning over into press to unbolt
• Will push/pull at die to locate correctly for removal (estimated time to change out is 1.5 hours continuous labor)
• Obtain correct die per documentation
• Turn on press and operate to assure correct positioning of die
Qualifications, Knowledge and Abilities:
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, benefits, repair, and maintenance
• Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
• Knowledge of powered hand tools
• The ability to imagine how something will look after it is moved around or when its parts are moved or rearranged
• The ability to quickly and repeatedly make precise adjustments in moving the controls of a machine or vehicle to exact positions
• The ability to see details of objects at a close range (within a few feet of the observer)
• The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
• The ability to quickly make coordinated movements of one hand, a hand together with its arm, or two hands to grasp, manipul
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.