Hiring for a skilled Quality Assurance Technician /Auditor for a well-established company in Mundelein, Illinois!
$21.00 per Hour
1st and 2nd shift Available
- Candidate needs a mechanical inspector background.
- Quality assurance assures the consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing manufacturing practices and systems, validating processes, and providing necessary documentation to insure quality excellence.
- In this role the inspector will strive to achieve Quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic reviews, preparing and completing action plans, implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards, identifying and resolving problems, completing audits, system improvements as well as implementing change.
- Inspection of incoming and outgoing products and materials to engineering specifications using basic test and measuring equipment.
- Perform visual and dimensional inspections of purchased parts, tight tolerance machined and manufactured parts, components, assemblies and materials using calibrated standard equipment.
- Preform first article inspection on new and revised components.
- Generate, distribute and file inspection reports as required. Initiate, track, and close non conformance reports and corrective actions.
- Document non-conforming product when detected.
- Learn & work in critical modules in QMS database UniPoint. Complete and maintain all documentation per customer and /or internal requirements.
- Ability to work with hand held gauges, such as calipers, micrometer, height gauges, pin gauges, etc. CMM operating. Experience with metal stamping and /or Fabrication(Laser Cutting, Forming, Welding and Assembly Processes). Knowledge of ISO 9001 (Knowledge of TS16949 a plus). Strong Math. Ability to read Blue prints. Strong computer Literacy(Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook) CMM experience is a plus.
- Great Company to work for. Great Benefits.
- Wages determined by Knowledge, Skills and abilities.
Come Join our team today!