Looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to work in Glenview,IL facility. The primary responsibilities will include machine maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and improvement of complex plastics processing and ancillary equipment. This is a second 12 hour 3rd shift position. Our ideal candidate ensures that the facility and equipment are maintained at the highest level and runs efficiently
Knowledge,Skills, and Abilities
• Thorough understanding of general and maintenance safe work practices such as LOTO, Hot Work, Electrical Safety, PPE etc.
• Strong electrical and mechanical knowledge to perform maintenance tasks involving AC/DC control circuits, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, lubrication, welding, plumbing, hand tool and shop practices, blue print reading.
• Contributes to and utilizes the preventive maintenance program to minimize unplanned downtime.
• Initiates production equipment modifications that increase productivity and reduce waste. Typical machinery includes, but is not limited to: extruders, sheet handling equipment, rotary slitter, winders, pneumatic conveyors, belt conveyors, chillers, towers and other Production Support Equipment.
• Analyzes mechanical and operational problems with equipment, plans and takes corrective action. Makes necessary corrections and running adj
Must have experience working with extruders and slitter machines is a plus
Minimum five years experience working with Manufacturing machinery
Thank you for contacting us. We will reach out to you within the next 24 hours.