Looking for a CNC Programmer NOW!! Prefer minimum of 3 years machinist experience w/ programming and setup
Excellent opportunity for a well qualified and skilled professional.
Great company that values hard work!
Great benefits and eligible for quarterly BONUSES!!!
Pay commensurate with skills and experience, starting/ranging from $18-20 per hour!!
- Machine Programming, Machine set-up
Tool selection Requirements:
- -Strong knowledge of programming, including sub programming and variable programming
- -Solid works experience, or equivalent
- -Strong math skills
- -Ability to read and interpret prints, schematics and models
- -Able to use basic tools and read measuring devices (calipers, micrometers, etc)
- -Self-starter, well organized, highly motivated
- -Must possess a desire for excellence and attention to detail
- -Good communication skills Environment:
- -Machine shop -CNC Lathe
- -Vertical Machining Center
- -Solid works
- -Assortment of traditional shop machine tools