ResourceMFG is in need of an entry level finisher and assembly person for First shift in the Blue Island area. Only serious candidates that is willing to learn need apply.
Responsible for processing castings that require sandblasting, wheelebrating, acid dip and penetrant.. The operator will work with acid and alkaline solutions and will process castings through penetrate operations. Extreme attention to processes and safety requirements necessary with caustic materials.
- Wear proper safety equipment; keep work area clean and safe at all times
- Understand customer requirements, our companies internal scrap challenges, rework, customer returns, the impact they have on your job and demonstrate ability to deliver quality & efficient workmanship
- Review & inspect all material being used, building self-inspection into everything you make/process
- Complete, date, and sign-off on all routing information
- Perform job tasks in an efficient manner according to given standards
- Blast castings until a uniformed appearance has been obtained
- Remove and blow out grit and sand from castings
- Process aluminum and magnesium castings through acids to clean, remove and desmutt the soft metals
- Neutralize and process spent acids and waste water
- Change and mix acids according to processing specifications
- Ensure castings have a clean uniform finish after processing