Industrial Maintenance Technician
Experienced Industrial Maintenance technician needed for cabinet manufacturing company in Oakcliff
- The Maintenance Technician I position is the backbone to the day to day operations, within the Maintenance Department.
- Must be able to perform a variety of duties requiring a high degree of responsibility, skill, knowledge, training and experience.
- The position is expected to work with minimal supervision or direction to complete projects and assignments.
- Ability to support projects at off site locations for up to 1 week in length may be requested, but not required.
- Support the evaluation and troubleshooting and implementation of corrective actions of complex electric controls, on both micro-processor and relay designs
- Troubleshoot and support internally designed and fabrication automation equipment
- Develop or modify production and prototype automated assembly equipment and fixtures.
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, and implement corrective actions on all machinery and auxiliary automated assembly equipment.
- Support electronic interface, mechanical installation, design/fabrication and end of arm tooling, repair and maintenance of various brands of secondary automation devices for automated production equipment
- Ensure proper communication to all levels of plant employees, both verbally and written. Develop operating and maintenance manuals for a variety of equipment.
- Develop preventative maintenance requirements and schedules for equipment.
- Support fabrication of machine components and fixtures or support the repairs and improvements of mechanical devices which support the production departments.
- Evaluate problems and determine root cause corrective actions as to woodworking process, tooling or machine malfunction.
- Consistently deliver the best in customer service. As an employee, demonstrate respect, dignity, kindness and empathy in each encounter with customers, visitors and other employees.