Our Client, a food manufacturer located in Medley, FL, in in need of 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift Sanitation Workers for their facility.
- Ensure all procedures are being followed like Lock out tag out, and chemical handling.
- Perform Machine breakdown for cleaning purposes
- disassemble and reassemble production equipment.
- Make sure all areas stay clean
- Clean and dispose of waste, removing all trash to appropriate compactors
- Sweep/mop warehouse floors manually
- Ability to clean and sanitize factory equipment
- Physically able to clean in difficult areas.
- Able to stand the entire shift and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a non climate controlled facility
Must work weekends
1st shift 6AM-2PM
2nd Shift 2PM-10PM
3rd Shift 10PM-6AM
- Be able to work with others in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent manual dexterity; strong physical endurance; ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to use cleaning and sanitizing chemicals.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends.
- Must wear non-slip shoes, long pants and a T-Shirt
- Cannot use any Jewelry or fake nails.
- Must work weekends (2 days off during the week)
- Reliable transportation a must (Area with no public transportation)
- Able to work undependable and with self initiative.
- Candidate self motivated and able to work under little to no supervision.
Have a referral? Earn $$$ for all referrals if you work at our client or for ResourceMFG!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life and Short Term Disability offered
- Retirement Plan
- Holiday Pay for up to 6 recognized Holidays
- Weekly Pay every Friday
- Partnered with several companies for discount opportunities for more information ask a ResourceMFG representative in office during interview.
We are the nation’s first and largest agency focused specifically on manufacturing. We work hard for you to find a good job, good pay, and a safe environment. We are your advocate for a stepping stone to a career in manufacturing!